Thursday, October 11, 2012

♦ COUPON - Spirit Halloween "SCREAMING SAVINGS"

CURRENT MOOD: Sicky, sick, sick...



I am feeling a little under the weather today so this is going to be a short post but I just had to share this deal. I'm going to try to do this anytime I come across a coupon for a Halloween store. Be sure to check back for more offers as I find them, only 20 days until Halloween so this is the time when they really start posting deals.

So the deal this week I found is $5.00 off any purchase of $15.00 or more at Spirit Halloween, this includes both their box stores and online. It is a limited time offer going from today October 11th  to October 14th 2012, so you do not have much time to take advantage of it.

I checked out their pop up store in town last week and while they hadn't completely put up all the displays, it did seem like they had a lot more this year than years past. The details of the coupon and the online code are below if you want to check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment