Friday, October 5, 2012

♠ BLOG ARCHIVE BREAKDOWN

I thought I would simplify "THE ARCHIVES" section to make it easier to sort through. If you are ANYTHING like me... you don't want to read or scroll through it all! There are a few different types of posts I have on All Hallows' Night and I've grouped them all together in these five categories:

" RECIPE OF THE DAY "  - This is pretty straight forward each post with "RECIPE OF THE DAY" in the title will be a Halloween oriented recipe that I've done recently that I believe are worth while trying out for yourself! It likely will not be done daily... but I'll try to post any time I find a good one!

" DO IT YOURSELF " - Over the years I have made many Halloween props and decorations that my family and party guests loved! So posts with "DO IT YOURSELF" in the title will be a how to guide showing you how to make something relating to Halloween, with photos all along the way! Everyone loves pictures!

" COUPON " - Well we all know what coupons are... so any post with "COUPON" in the title will be a coupon for a Halloween store which is currently offering a special deal!

" FREE IMAGES "
- This is something special directly from me to you, my loyal readers, to show you how much I appreciate you being here!  So any posts with "FREE IMAGES" in the title, will be free Halloween oriented signs, designs, or labels, that I have personally created, you may use them in any why you see fit but please refrain from selling them - everyone deserves something free!

"♥ " - Finally, any blog post with a "♥" at the beginning of the title will be a personal favorites post, it will encompass all of the things I love! It could be ANYTHING! Products, movies, or free things!


In the month of October I will update continually - as many posts as I can physically handle! I will *always* update on the 13th of the month, for the other 11 months of the year. (Other posts might pop up secretly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment