Friday, October 5, 2012

♥ HALLOWEEN HANDBOOK

  CURRENT MOOD: Content...



I have an ever growing collection of Halloween books and magazines but one I LOVE this moment, that I actually ran out to the store and bought is the Martha Stewart Halloween Handbook! I believe it was printed previously but they released the "collectors edition" for 2012! I've tried so many ideas that are shared in this book at past parties I've planned so I really feel that you cannot go wrong with it!

In Canada it sells fairly inexpensively for what you get, it feels like a real soft cover book... not another magazine, so it is going to last you, there are 116 full color pages of great ideas, with no ad placements... that's right... NO ADS! Considering at least 90% of current magazines on the market today are filled with ads it is a great buy!



Seriously if Halloween is your thing, like it is mine... I'd for sure pick it up... or at least go to the store and flip through it to get some good ideas... Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment