Saturday, November 3, 2012

♠ FALL CLEANING? - NEW BLOG DESIGN!

Out with the old... in with the new! Fall cleaning?
Is there even such a thing?... Oh well haha!

I decided I really didn't like the blog design I had before (it was a standard stock template... yawn) ... so I created my own for the time being. I am still working out all the kinks with it so as of right now the links just below the header aren't bringing you anywhere... SORRY! It'll be sorted out soon!

Also I will be adding some social media buttons to make it more accessible! I'm still battling with a custom paid for design plan... I'm so indecisive I can't make up my mind! So until then this will have to do! On a different note the link for AMT Art will bring you to my ETSY site which I will be hitting up next for a redesign.

Thanks for understanding during the redesign process!  =)


** UPDATE ** 


The header links are now officially working!  Each will take you to an overview of all the posts under that subject, I am going to upload my art portfolio as well in the near future. I love the look of the header and background now, and I've added four social icons for Facebook, Instagram, Etsy, and Pinterest. I will be linking the Facebook and Instagram URL's as soon as possible but until then there is the rest of the site to play with! I hope you guys love the new design as much as I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment